END OF YEAR PLANNING FOR 2020 Author: Tom Cronin2019 has been a banner year for most businesses. Sales are up 8 to 22% but upon review many profit margins are not keeping track with last year’s forecasts. It is critical that you review your 2019 profit and loss statement then plan for 2020. There are many aspects to your profitability. Increased sales are critical but you must control your costs and stay within your P & L Plan to create a greater margin towards profits.Analyze your business performance through your 3rd quarter as to Sales TY VS LY and...Read More
Author: Managed WordPress Migration User
- About Us
- End of Year Planning for 2020
- How does a small business owner advertise on a budget?
- Indomitable Spirit
- Marketing Integration – Where PR, Advertising & Marketing Worlds Collide
- My account
- Our nation is not prepared for the inevitable…
- Success Business Consultants
- What is critical when starting a new company?
- Church Security Training