How does a company learn to manage our social media monster? It means making the venture and taking the time to create a strategy and preparation that will provide a consistent and integrated plan.
Project 1. Define your target audience This means not only knowing the demographics but the social profiles and the behavior that lay beyond the sterilized statistics and this means inquire about them
- What are their main tribulations and reservations?
- Where do they get their data?
- What are their goals?
- What primary social networks do they use?
- What media do they use?
Project 2. Determine your goals What are your aspirations and their main concerns for your social media marketing? These could include:
- Boost Facebook likes
- Develop brand awareness
- Drive traffic to website, blog online store
- Enhance sales leads
- Expand your email list
- Client assignation
Upon that list being completed then the priorities need to be assigned.
Project 3. Produce content. After you have defined your viewers and the critical goals are acknowledged then the content can be created that will reverberate with your future prospects and customers to meet those marketing objectives. Including:
- Images for engagement on Facebook
- Blog posts
- YouTube videos
- LinkedIn contact building
- Twitter updates to drive traffic to online stores or websites
The content creation will differ depending on your target market and also whether you are a consumer or business brand.
Project 4. Marketing strategy to accomplish the goals You may have many goals but you need to choose your most important ones. Here are a couple of examples.
Goal: Accumulate an email list This can be done a few ways.
- Offer a free e-book on your blog that requires an email address to download
- Create a custom tab on Facebook that captures an email to download a whitepaper or watch a free video
- Run competitions on Facebook that require registering with an email address
Goal: enlarge your social networks fans and followers The importance of increasing your own online delivery network that bypasses the conventional media form of paying for awareness is becoming supreme. So here are a couple of tactics for possible implementation.
- Present complimentary premium content for a Facebook “like”
- Follow the “followers” of other online influencers on Twitter in your forte
Project 5: Examine, evaluate and administer The digital web has one huge benefit over the aged analog world. You can assess. So what are some key components to Examine, evaluate and administer your Social network growth
- Leads generated
- Retweets on Twitter
- Shares on Facebook
- Comments on your blog
- Website and blog traffic
And that is just the beginning of the metrics. Discovering what mechanism will determine your future profitability and ROI. Why? We now live a world driven by the social, mobile and knowledge web and we need to take part in it and we must to confirm some veracity.
- Dispose of the old paradigms. This means expanding your horizons.
- Plan for Success
- Envision the world like your buyer
- Develop emerging online delivery networks to provide promotion maximization
Seminar location: Chamber of Southern Saratoga
15 Park Ave
Clifton Park, NY 12065